We offer DentiCare Payment Plans, because we care about making sure that you receive the best dental treatment. DentiCare Payment Plans are simple, flexile, tailored to suit you and make it an easy way to budget. You also don’t need to worry about complicated finance contracts, credit checks or any interest to pay.
- No complex finance contracts
- The whole process is simple and flexible
- Available on dental treatments above $1000
- No credit history checks
- No interest ever! Only a $39 establishment fee is payable
- Choose your payment frequency and payment method. The maximum duration is 18 months.
How Does It Work?
- We will issue you with a quote.
- If you choose to go with a DentiCare payment plan and accept the quote, we will then ask you to complete a two page application form.
- Once the application form is completed, we will send this to DentiCare for approval. Approval is usually received within 1-2 business days.
- You pay 20% of the accepted quote as a deposit, which can be paid by Cash, ETF Debit or Credit Card.
- Once approval is received from DentiCare, we will then carry on with your treatment.
- The first direct debit will come out of your account on the date nominated by you. All regular debits after this, will occur as per the frequency agreed upon. Depending on the payment option chosen by you, there will either be a 88 cent transaction fee or 1.75% for credit cards.
- Quote $2500 accepted by you.
- Deposit $500 payable at the time of application for Denticare. Balance of $2000 to be on Denticare Payment Plan.
- Denticare payments If you choose weekly direct debit of $27.78 – full repayment in 72 instalments If you choose monthly direct debit of $100 – full repayment in 20 instalments If you choose fortnightly direct debit of $55.55 – full repayment in 36 instalments
Time Period And DentiCare Amounts:
|Term (in Months)||Amount|
|12||$1000 – $4000|
|18||$4001 – $8000|
|24||$8001 and up|
Speak to one of our friendly team members about DentiCare Payment Plans and start the treatment you need today.